mercredi 23 juin 2010

J-1 : Grande soirée de lancement d' IS NOT DEAD



Depuis une semaine un vent de panique souffle sur la blogosphère. Quatre blogueuses acharnées manquent à l'appel.

Kenza, Margaux, Adeline, et Salomé ont troqué leur post quotidien pour d'étranges vidéos…

La marque de prêt à porter IS NOT DEAD a lancé un rapt de blogueuses ! Opération séquestration et piratage de blog.

Après 60 000 vues sur VIMEO en 56 heures, les IS NOT DEAD concèdent à relâcher les filles Jeudi 24 Juin sous l'égide du groupe électro rock Poni Hoax et d'un florilège de surprises.
Défilé Is not dead à 00h00.

Line up :
PONI HOAX
Kirikoo Des
Les succédanés
Eliote abd the ritournelles
Kikuchi Biyo

+ Défilé IS NOT DEAD aux Douze Coups de Minuit



Le 24 Juin de 20h30 à 3h
à Flateurville
24 cour des petites écuries
Paris 10e arr.


27 commentaires:

Flavie a dit…

On comprends enfin ces prises en otage de blogs et blogueuses !!

Super idée en tout cas. Bravo aux investigateurs !

eva-christa a dit…

Ah enfin ^^... ca a marché je serai là :)(j'aime beaucoup la coupe du mercredi 16 )
Bise
'ECH

Micaela a dit…

I love your blog, and the photos are so great
I follow u
Kiss

FESI-FASHION a dit…

Nice blog!

xx fesi-fashion

brooklyn locksmiths a dit…

I really appreciate the research you put into it…

organic seo service a dit…

The positive comments and do well wishes are very motivational and greatly appreciated.

cost effective seo company a dit…

i always appreciate people who share creativity with us thanks for the post keep posted and make me learn more

best online pharmacy a dit…

Great article, it was very helpufl! I just started in this and I'm getting to know it better! Cheers, keep up the good work!
best online pharmacy

Natural Supplements a dit…

Thanks for your many years of a great service well done! I’ve always felt good about listing my concerts with you and linking from my website.

indian top classified website a dit…

I enjoyed reading this kind of stuff. Thanks for sharing such an excellent information.SO much thanks!

buy codeine online a dit…

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job ...

drug forum a dit…

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective

to the topic which i was researching for a long time

best seo company a dit…

Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place. ;)

buy adderall online a dit…

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a nice weekend!think you’ve made some truly interesting points

saim a dit…

This is one of the most incredible blogs I have read in a very long time. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!



buy curcumin

organic vitamins a dit…

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.

0Zero7 a dit…

Thanks for sharing ideas and thought,I like you blog and would bookmark this blog for further use.

web hosting Pakistan

curcumin a dit…

Curcumin is one of a small number of super nutrients which has the demonstrated ability to dramatically lower the risk from cancer, heart disease and many other diseases.

00seven a dit…

If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself alone. A man should keep his friendships in constant repair.
Hospital Reviews and Ratings

mshahbaztheitvalley@gmail.com a dit…

Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. It contains effective information. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to more! Moving to Washington dc

HawkEye a dit…

[...]When you have information, abilities and encounter these are are essential to satisfy you at all items in lifestyle.[...]…
DC Locksmith

voip service providers a dit…

I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.

voip service providers



Company Search a dit…

Committee on how the rights are being implemented. States must report initially one year after acceding to the Convention and then every four years

history topics from BestCustomWriting.com a dit…

I am preparing my assignment paper and gathering information on this topic. Your post is one of the better that I have read. Thank you for putting this information into one place.

write essay online a dit…

All the contents you mentioned in post are too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

Dublin plumbers a dit…

I prefer to study this kind of material. Nicely written information in this post, the quality of content is fine and the conclusion is lovely. Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues

paul leon a dit…

Our authors have weary open Android Rootinghandouts on Shakespearean viewers, then if you salaries an plan later us, you can be the isolated, plagiarism-free ecstatic you will approval will be categorically dented and solid. If you are fewer cozy in sighting determination arrangements then would a little unsocial build plus wave about design these cares certainly, pique noise our baloney of bonds?