Je me suis par respect humain caché la face de mes deux mains






8 commentaires:

Lise a dit…

love the pic!

Anonyme a dit…

You are gorgeous and j'adore your style.

Anyway, I've tried searching for the accurate lyrics + English translation of that Mistinguett song (love it) but no luck. Do you think you could get them for me somehow please? Thanks!

EKA NAZHWA a dit…

Dear adeline,
I've sent you an email regarding our interview. :) I hope you could reply me a.s.a.p :) Thanks x

EKA NAZHWA a dit…

Dear Adeline, I've re-emailed you! :) x

www.invertedalpha.com

Adeline Rapon a dit…

Thanks !

Nicole : I can try to translate for you, but don't expect something perfect!
One night [I was bathing]
My skin for only swimsuit
Nobody could see me, except the dark sky
The moon suddenly came to expose herself
I was going to tell her "Shut up baby"
When i heard close to me a cry of emotion
There was a man on a rock
Not enough high
The man did "ha!" and me in the water
I said "ho !"

He saw me naked, bare-ass
Without (cache-(sexe) = loincloth, truc muche = thingamajig) nor (soutient-(gorge = breast) = bra, machin = thing) (can't be properly translated in english)
It made me blush until the morning
He saw me naked, bare-ass

By human respect
I hide my face with my two hands
But I think
That by this rash act
I forgot to hide some little fuss

He saw me naked, bare-ass, more than naked
He saw me naked, bare-ass
I want to forget what happened
All the more so nothing's broken
But I keep thinking since this wicked night
That I coulnd't marry
Another man than him
He saw me naked, so naked, super naked
He saw me naked, more than naked, so naked

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much Adeline! :) Never stop posting, your outfits are always so beautiful!

Morgane.J.A a dit…

J'adore ce dessin!

Pauline a dit…

J'aime beaucoup ce dessin =)