Teardrops are falling






Tiré du film Cry Baby (1990) de John Waters


The Crew Cuts - Sh-Boom

17 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome!! I'm glad to see a French person knows of the movie "Crybaby".

Props to you ^_^

Anonyme a dit…

Un de mes films préférés... J'adore l'univers de John Waters!
Tu es définitivement une fille de goût.

Shaminista a dit…

Oh le souvenir!!!! Javais neuf ans la premiere fois que jai vu ce film!!!! Huge crush!

fashion child a dit…

best movie! johnny depp is the best actor in the world!

x

http://riley-stylepilot.blogspot.com

Xanthe a dit…

I adore this film! first time I saw it I was about 14 or so. The first scene when Johnny cries ah it'd just so great. Love the makeup + styling in this movie too :)

Grace Rose a dit…

j'adore! :-)

Marinella a dit…

nice blog ;)
xoxo mari*

eli a dit…

Oh! C'est mon film preferée! J'adore!

So a dit…

de très bonnes chansons dans ce film + Iggy pop ça le fait

Ksusha Zhukova a dit…

i like this film :)

Unknown a dit…

I remember so clearly the first time I saw this movie and didn't quite knew what to make out of it but still couldn't resist to feel instantly compelled to it. Now I own the dvd. :)

talitasbubble.blogspot.com

Hilde a dit…

Favourite movie of all time! I remember renting it with my friend, and I watched it like 4 times before having to give it back. And the day after I went and bought it <3

_CocoBon a dit…

naaaaa beautiful the film..and johnny depp was so.. <3
the clothes= absolutely awesome

Flavor a dit…

héhé, nous aussi on adore !

http://www.flavor-magazine.com/2009/tendance-make-up-fifties/

Anonyme a dit…

I've been always fascinated by this movie and it's styles!

Angelique a dit…

Deli de faciès est vraiment trop horrible...

Izumihiiiflower a dit…

ce film c'est une turie!
<3
et les sapes sont trop belles aussi
^^