C'est pas celui d'ta mère. C'est le MIEN, à moi.

Episode chapeau / hat
Sandro veston / waistcoat


19 ans toutes mes dents.




Sorry for english readers, this post will be completly in french, I'll translate it. Maybe. But this day is MY day, so I can do what I want !











-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit :
I'm in the Attitude magazine.
And I officiallypresent my new name : Adeline Apron. Very cool.

http://www.attitudemagazine.com.au/
















5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

J'adore cet article très drôle !! j'aime beaucoup ton style aussi et ton blog que j'ai découvert y a pas longtemps bon en fait j'aime tout ^^
et bonne annversaire (très très en retard !)

renéesturme. a dit…

Congrats on the magazine ;) By the way, they almost never can do those little things right (names, etc.).

Unknown a dit…

hahaha! you're so funny miss Apron! haha love your blog by the way.. just followed it :)

micol zanzuri a dit…

congratulations!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Once in my lifetime I wanna be shot for a magazine or blog, too...
Unfortunately living in a small town where there are no photographers around is not very helpfull^^