Words


tshirt Zara / soutient gorge croisé American Apparel / jean Cheap Monday / chaussures Zara / sac Sandro


Un petit look juste de dos (le devant était franchement cheum en photo, pff ouais en vrai aussi de toute façon), pris ce matin, m'enfin j'ai fini la journée en short je poste le look demain, rattrapée par la chaleur.

Little look just taken from the back (the front was frankly ugly, but in real too anyway), taken this morning. I ended the day in shorts posting the look tomorrow, because of the heat.




Il est 2h30 du matin, et je regarde en boucle la vidéo ci-dessous. FRANCHEMENT il est pas TROP CHOU avec sa petite tête dodelinante et son air typiquement british ?

It's 2am, and I watching again and again the video just underneath. Isn't he like REALLY CUTE with his little nodding head and his typical british look?

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Et encore un outfit parfaite!

M-ii a dit…

Pourquoi cheum de devant? ^_^

Da Professa a dit…

What a nice song.. he played with the Beatles right?

Adeline Rapon a dit…

Kevin : Actually no, it's a song by Buddy Holly, but the Beatles covered it too :)

Merci !

Sho a dit…

what could I say? I am Brazilian girl and I wanna say how much I loved your style. I follow you on lookbook.nu and now i found you in Twitter. So.. I think I am your fan. just that! "Arrasa"! =D

N a dit…

Fun, j'ai vu un peu ton lookbook et ton style est vraiment cool.

Lola M a dit…

Oh j'aime beaucoup ta tenue ! Très simple mais très jolie surtout.

Bises

Anonyme a dit…

Hi!
Wich wash is it on those cheap monday?

Adeline Rapon a dit…

Anonyme: I really don't know, where do you see that ?

Thanks everyone !

Anonyme a dit…

tu es ma charlotte gainsbourg de la blog!!!!
ton style est genial